〇痴ショウホウ

About MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

- Most.Cyak@gmail.com

ENGLISH

 実は、複雑な論理は必要なし、と思います。 マイ意見から云えば、
 すごく簡単: (だが中毒者は、十中八九、聞く耳持たずかな)
単に使用価値を目当てにマルチ商品を購買したい人数は  マルチの体験がある人は
分かるのはずだ  ゼッタイ、充分ではない。【まだ分からないマルチの経験者は、
これを課題として考える動機は未だに出来ていないだけ】 純粋消費行為は少ない、
マルチ商法の商売構図を維持するために必要な消費量も、むろん、遥かに足りない。
会社からすれば、売上を上げるため、消費者と勧誘員の一体化は最高、そうすると、
会員数を増やさなければならない経営体制は必須。マルチ会社にとって、新米会員は
勧誘上手なら営業マン、下手でも消費者。会員の立場は、上手=勝者、下手=敗者。
マルチ会社は、一見、何かの商品を販売する事業に見えるが、金儲けという幻想こそ
隠れ主力商品である。ここは、後遺症なし真のマルチ商法と必ず炸裂するネズミ講の
曖昧交差地帯です。そもそも、まともなマルチ会社は、従来存在しないかも、全ては
上記のような手法をとる、結局、収入を期待している会員達はどう云う光景になる?
大多数の敗者の損から、わずかな勝者の得になる仕組み。売買行為自体は問題なしの
はずですが、使用価値じゃなくて金儲けが購買動機なら、商品の優劣は論外になる、
いずれ金銭への期待は外れる、特に借金まで背負って大量購入した場合、後で大きな
悩みになるのも、遅かれ早かれだけ。


A Quote from A Short History of Paper Money and Banking in the U.S. (William M. Gouge, 1833) Ch. 22: “One mischief this state of things produces, is, that men are brought to consider wealth as the only means of happiness. Hence they sacrifice honor, conscience, health, friends – every thing, to obtain it.”


One pro-MLM website (as image above, its Español version, maintained by a giant MLM company) says:

“. . . Products from direct selling companies are typically not sold in retail stores but are available through a network of independent businesspeople. In 2015, in the U.S. alone, direct selling companies generated more than $36 billion in retail sales and involved more than 20 million people.”

If you believe, let’s say 99% men and women among that 20 million people were inactive members (including pure consumers), they don’t want to make money from direct selling, only the rest 1% (=200,000) ever hoped for earning some income by means of MLM activities.

Then, we may do a rough calculation:

36,000,000,000
A =                                        
200,000

So, A = $ 180,000 (Annual sales per capita)

No need to say. Annual sales per capita, does not mean Average income of those 200,000 lucky fellows.

It all depends on you, whether this looks like a good “opportunity” or not. Again, no need to say, it’s unlikely a proportion of pure consumers so overwhelmingly will always be there for the convenience of lucky fellows’ pockets. Imo, more than 99.9% MLM members joined in for the purpose of earning money. So, the percentage of real consumers is?


Robert FitzPatrick (President, Pyramid Scheme Alert): Multi-level marketing presents this as normal business competition. For example, 20 people enter a field, they all gonna sell this product, only 1 will probably be successful and the other of 19 just didn’t have what it took. We all understand that you go through this in sports, you go through it in school, then you enter the business world, COMPETITION, that’s not what this is, this is something entirely different, this is a Money Transfer scheme in which the 1 managed to get the 19 to give him or her their money.                 Betting on Zero 0:39:24 - 0:40:04


Copy and paste some helpful stuffs below, but actually I don’t think it’s necessary to discuss that much for anyone to realize MLM is NOT a cheap choice to make.

www.000webhost.com